Here at Healing Smiles, we are committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff, therefore we have integrated additional infection control protocols in conjunction with the rigid, standard protocols we already have in place. We are constantly monitoring the ongoing pandemic and making any necessary changes that are needed along the way.
What can you expect during your visit?
- Disinfection of all surfaces at a high frequency
- Patients will be screened prior to their appointment on the phone, and at the time of their visit, including temperature checks.
- Staff are screened everyday, including temperature checks and will be wearing extra protective equipment to keep themselves and patients safe.
- Any patients or staff that do not feel well or are symptomatic are told to stay home and quarantine.
- Limited number of patients at a time in the office -High volume extra oral suction to minimize aerosols during visits
- The addition of a DFS Air Purification system that has been proven to capture 99.99% of all particles as small as .007 micron in size removing 94-100% of viruses, bacteria and mold in order to consistently provide clean fresh air throughout the office.
As we all continue to navigate these uncertain times, please stay safe and healthy!